An elegant 2 bedroom ground floor apartment in this prestigious building with off road parking and close to the town centre and Vivary Park. No onward chain.
- Elegant ground floor apartment
- Prestigious building close to the town centre and Vivary Park
- Impressive and spacious lounge
- Compact kitchen
- 2 bedrooms
- White bathroom suite
- Gas central heating
- Lovely communal gardens and bike storage area
- Off road/residents parking
- No Chain
Mains electricity, water and drainage. Gas central heating.
From the town centre, proceed along East Street and, at the first set of traffic lights, turn right into Silver Street. Follow this road past Sainsburys into Mary Street, taking the first left into Mount Street and, after around 200 yards, Jellalabad Court will be found on the right hand side beyond the brick wall.
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these sales particulars as a general guide in good faith. We have not carried out a detailed survey, nor tested the services, appliances and specific fittings. Room sizes should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings and a wide angle lens may have been used for some photographs. Photographs may also show appliances that are not included in the sale. If you have any specific enquiries or are unfamiliar with the area and require additional information please contact us before viewing the property.
- Gross interior floor space
- 549 sq ft / 51 sq m
- Entrance hall
- Living room
- 13' 5'' x 12' 8'' (4.09m x 3.86m)
- 13' 3'' x 10' 7'' (4.04m x 3.22m)
- Bedroom 1
- 12' 10'' x 9' 1'' (3.91m x 2.77m)
- Bedroom 2
- 9' 5'' x 5' 11'' (2.87m x 1.80m)
- 6' 7'' x 5' 4'' (2.01m x 1.62m)
- The property is leasehold. We believe the original lease commenced in 1994 for a period of 999 years.
- Service charge
- The current Service/Maintenance charge is in the region of £95 per calendar month (£1140 per annum).
- Communal gardens