A modern and well presented 3 bedroom house with en suite and a garage, in this popular and sought after village.
- A modern terraced house
- Favoured village location with a range of varied local amenities
- Neatly presented accommodation
- Spacious lounge with patio doors to the rear garden
- Kitchen and cloakroom/WC
- 3 bedrooms with master en suite
- White family bathroom suite
- Double glazing and gas central heating
- Garage and parking to rear
- An enclosed and low maintenance patio rear garden
Mains electricity, gas, water and drainage. Gas central heating.
From Taunton proceed along the A358 Minehead road and after about 3 miles turn left at the roundabout, signposted Cotford St Luke. Continue into the village and at the first roundabout take the 3rd exit onto Graham Way passing the Chapel Public House on the left and across the next mini roundabout for approximately 300 yards and bear right into Burge Crescent, follow the road around to the right where number 27 will be found on the left hand side.
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these sales particulars as a general guide in good faith. We have not carried out a detailed survey, nor tested the services, appliances and specific fittings. Room sizes should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings and a wide angle lens may have been used for some photographs. Photographs may also show appliances that are not included in the sale. If you have any specific enquiries or are unfamiliar with the area and require additional information please contact us before viewing the property.
- Gross internal floor space
- 807 sq ft / 75 sq m
- Entrance hall
- 11' 1'' x 8' 11'' (3.38m x 2.72m)
- Lounge / dining room
- 15' 5'' x 14' 10'' (4.70m x 4.52m)
- Bedroom 1
- 11' 2'' x 9' 1'' (3.40m x 2.77m)
- En suite
- Bedroom 2
- 10' 3'' x 8' 2'' (3.12m x 2.49m)
- Bedroom 3
- 7' 3'' x 7' 1'' (2.21m x 2.16m)
- Located at the rear of the property (the 2nd back)
- 25 ft x 15 ft (7.6m x 4.5m) approximately