An excellent modern 3 bedroom house with many attractive features. Pleasantly located in this thriving village on the Blackdown Hills.
- An attractive end of terrace house
- Located in this popular and thriving village nestled on top of the Blackdown Hills
- Well presented accommodation
- Lovely lounge with fireplace and patio doors to the rear garden
- Super kitchen
- 3 good sized bedrooms
- Double glazing and electric heating
- Neatly arranged rear garden with pedestrian access
- Off road parking for two vehicles
- Sure to attract keen interest. Early viewing recommended
Mains electricity, water and drainage. Electric heating.
From Taunton, follow Trull Road through Trull village, through Staplehay, Blagdon Hill and up on to the Blackdown Hills. Continue, without turning, along the hilltop for approximately 3 miles and into the village of Churchinford. On the far side of the village turn right into Fairfield Green and bear right, Number 35 will be found straight ahead and identified by our For Sale board.
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these sales particulars as a general guide in good faith. We have not carried out a detailed survey, nor tested the services, appliances and specific fittings. Room sizes should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings and a wide angle lens may have been used for some photographs. Photographs may also show appliances that are not included in the sale. If you have any specific enquiries or are unfamiliar with the area and require additional information please contact us before viewing the property.
- Gross interior floor space
- 796 sq ft / 74 sq m
- Entrance hall
- 15' 11'' x 11' 10'' (4.85m x 3.60m)
- 12' 7'' x 7' 10'' (3.83m x 2.39m)
- Dining room
- 9' 4'' x 7' 8'' (2.84m x 2.34m)
- Bedroom 1
- 12' 0'' x 9' 6'' (3.65m x 2.89m)
- Bedroom 2
- 9' 6'' x 9' 6'' (2.89m x 2.89m)
- Bedroom 3
- 9' 1'' x 6' 2'' (2.77m x 1.88m)
- Approximately 40 ft x 25 ft (12m x 7.6m)