A modernised and extended 3 bedroom semi detached bungalow offered to the market with no onward chain.
- A well extended and classic 1930’s semi detached bungalow
- Conveniently located close to local shops and within walking distance of the railway station
- Excellent presentation
- Lovely extended lounge with doors to the rear garden
- Extended and modern kitchen/dining room
- 3 bedrooms
- Double glazing and gas central heating
- Neatly arranged enclosed rear garden backing onto Taunton School playing fields
- Off road parking for 2/3 vehicles
- No onward chain
Mains electricity, gas, water and drainage. Gas central heating.
From Taunton town centre, proceed along Station Road under the railway bridge, at the junction bear left into Greenway Road. Take the second right hand turning into Greenway Crescent then the next left hand turn. Follow the road around where Number 11 will be found on the left hand side identified by our For Sale board.
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these sales particulars as a general guide in good faith. We have not carried out a detailed survey, nor tested the services, appliances and specific fittings. Room sizes should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings and a wide angle lens may have been used for some photographs. Photographs may also show appliances that are not included in the sale. If you have any specific enquiries or are unfamiliar with the area and require additional information please contact us before viewing the property.
- Gross interior floor space
- 839 sq ft / 78 sq m
- Entrance porch into hallway
- 13' 7'' x 12' 2'' (4.14m x 3.71m)
- Kitchen / dining room
- 15' 0'' x 11' 1'' (4.57m x 3.38m)
- Bedroom 1 (front)
- 12' 1'' x 11' 2'' (3.68m x 3.40m)
- Bedroom 2 (front)
- 12' 2'' x 11' 2'' (3.71m x 3.40m)
- Bedroom 3 (side)
- 11' 4'' x 8' 6'' (3.45m x 2.59m)
- 12' 2'' x 6' 0'' (3.71m x 1.83m)
- approximately 50ft in length